Lend a helping hand!
The Pine Bush Preserve provides hundreds of volunteers and partners with rewarding opportunities for hands-on conservation work. Volunteers help make the preserve safe and enjoyable for those who visit.
What do volunteers do?
- Assist with interpretive and education projects
- Help monitor rare species and study habitat quality
- Assist with boundary postings, trail clearing and trash clean up
- Perform habitat restoration and control the spread of invasive species
- Work in the Discovery Center
- Perform administrative tasks
Feel free to contact us for more information about our volunteer programs, or other ways to get involved! volunteer@AlbanyPineBush.org
Already a volunteer? CLICK HERE to go to the Volunteer Resources page.